Hit the gym with confidence in this anti-bacterial Polygiene® short with a built-in compression liner. Ventilation at the inseam and quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabric add to the comfort of this design. A side seam slit creates added ease of movement and a clean, bonded hem adds to the lightness of the style. Flattering seam lines are complemented by a faux fly and inside drawcord that can be cinched to adjust the fit.
- Flex Woven Fabric- Super soft, lightweight with 4-way stretch for limitless movement plus excellent moisture wicking & shape recovery
- Compression Liner- Built-in to keep your muscles engaged
- Polygiene® Stink-Free Technology- Natural antibacterial finish reduces odor, extending wear between washing
- Reinforced Gusset- At the inseam with built-in ventilation where you need it most
- Pockets- 2 side storage pockets for storing essentials
- Fit & Inseam-Regular - 7" length
Our Flex Woven fabric is a key player in many of our products, offering the ultimate in all-day comfort. A polyester, spandex blend — the woven technique offers a body-hugging fit with tons of added flexibility. Flex Woven provides moisture wicking, excellent recovery and unrivaled coverage. Its 4-way stretch makes it ideal for the active lifestyle while its soft touch feel and matte appearance offers an ultra-modern look and feel. Easy care washing means it’s hassle-free to maintain this long-lasting fabric.
Polygiene® Fresh For Life®
Polygiene neutralizes odor by stopping the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi. The odor-free effect is guaranteed for the normal lifetime of the product. Polygiene-treated apparel and gear stay fresher longer, so they require less washing at lower temperatures. In addition, you can pack less luggage when you travel, which is also good for the environment. Polygiene uses naturally occurring silver salt (silver chloride) made from recycled silver, a highly effective antimicrobial agent, to safely inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi. However, Polygiene does not affect the natural bacterial flora of your skin